Grand Slam of Darts Predictions Competitions
The Grand Slam of Darts is set for it’s 11th year and remains in Wolverhampton despite the Civic Hall being closed for refurbishment.
The tournament sees BDO stars battle against their PDC counterparts for a chance to be crowned champion. Only one BDO representative has ever won it – Scott Waites in 2010 – Can the BDO boys turn over the favourites again this year? Would be good to see!
- The group stage format is best of 9
- Last 16 – Best of 19
- Quarters, Semis, and Final – Best of 31
Predict the scores of all matches to build up points. Points are awarded as follows:
- Group games: 5 points for correctly predicting the winner, 10 points for getting the winner and the scoreline correct
- Last 16 and quarter final games: 5 points correctly predicting the winner, 15 points for getting the winner and the scoreline correct
- Semi Finals onwards: 5 points correctly predicting the winner, 20 points for getting the winner and the scoreline correct